'Write' in the Bible
and these things we write to you, that your joy may be full.
Dear children, I write thus to you in order that you may not sin. If any one sins, we have an Advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ the righteous;
Beloved, no new commandment write I unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning: the old commandment is the word which ye heard.
Again, a new commandment write I unto you, which thing is true in him and in you; because the darkness is passing away, and the true light already shineth.
I write unto you, my little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
I write unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the evil one. I have written unto you, little children, because ye know the Father.
I write to you, fathers, because you have come to know (recognize, be conscious of, and understand) Him Who [has existed] from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong and vigorous, and the Word of God is [always] abiding in you (in your hearts), and you have been victorious over the wicked one.
I write to you not because you are ignorant and do not perceive and know the Truth, but because you do perceive and know it, and [know positively] that nothing false (no deception, no lie) is of the Truth.
I write this to you with reference to those who would deceive you [seduce and lead you astray].
I write all this to you in order that you who believe in the Son of God may know for certain that you already have the Life of the Ages.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Writ (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Writer (16 instances in 12 translations)
- Writer's (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Writers (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Writes (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Writest (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Writeth (27 instances in 3 translations)
- Writhe (11 instances in 9 translations)
- Writhed (5 instances in 6 translations)
- Writhes (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Writhing (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Writing (210 instances in 14 translations)
- Writing-table (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Writing-tablet (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Writings (124 instances in 14 translations)
- Written (389 instances in 13 translations)