'Write' in the Bible
And we write these things to you, that our joy may be fulfilled.
My little children, I write these things to you so that you may not sin. If anyone sins, we have a Counselor with the Father, Jesus Christ, the righteous.
Brothers, I write no new commandment to you, but an old commandment which you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which you heard from the beginning.
Again, I write a new commandment to you, which is true in him and in you; because the darkness is passing away, and the true light already shines.
I write to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
I did write to you, fathers, because ye have known him who is from the beginning; I did write to you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God in you doth remain, and ye have overcome the evil.
I write to you not because you are ignorant and do not perceive and know the Truth, but because you do perceive and know it, and [know positively] that nothing false (no deception, no lie) is of the Truth.
I write this to you with reference to those who would deceive you [seduce and lead you astray].
I write this to you who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) the name of the Son of God [in the peculiar services and blessings conferred by Him on men], so that you may know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that you [already] have life, yes, eternal life.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Writ (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Writer (16 instances in 12 translations)
- Writer's (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Writers (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Writes (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Writest (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Writeth (27 instances in 3 translations)
- Writhe (11 instances in 9 translations)
- Writhed (5 instances in 6 translations)
- Writhes (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Writhing (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Writing (210 instances in 14 translations)
- Writing-table (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Writing-tablet (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Writings (124 instances in 14 translations)
- Written (389 instances in 13 translations)