'Carried Into Exile' in the Bible
And they will burn incense there in all the heights as the nations which Jehovah carried into exile from their face; and they will do evil words to irritate Jehovah:
And one of the priests which they carried into exile from Shomeron will come and dwell in the house of God, and he will be teaching them how they shall fear Jehovah.
And he carried into exile all Jerusalem, and all the chiefs, and all the mighty of strength, ten thousand exiles, and all the artificers, and the smiths: there was not left except the powerless of the people of the land.
Now the rest of the people left in the city and the deserters who fell away to the king of Babylon, along with the rest of the multitude, Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried into exile.
- Admission Into God's Presence
- Babylon, Israel Exiled To
- Baptised Into Christ
- Crossing Into The Promised Land
- Dividing Into Three Groups
- Dividing Into Three Things
- Exile In Prospect
- Exile Of Israel To Assyria
- Exile Of Judah To Babylon
- Exile, in assyria
- Exiled Foreigners
- Given Into One's Hands
- God's Intolerance Of Evil
- Kingdom Of God, Entry Into
- Kings Exiled
- No return from exile