'Disciples Came' in the Bible
And Jesus with his disciples came as guests.
After these [things] Jesus and his disciples came into Judean territory, and there he spent time with them and was baptizing.
And the disciples came to John and said: "Rabbi, the man who was with you on the other side of the Jordan, and to whom you have yourself borne testimony--he, also, is baptizing, and everybody is going to him."
Just then His disciples came and they wondered (were surprised, astonished) to find Him talking with a woman [a married woman]. However, not one of them asked Him, What are You inquiring about? or What do You want? or, Why do You speak with her?
Jesus saying these things, went out with His disciples beyond the brook of Kidron, where there was a garden, into which He and His disciples came.
And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Came Cringing (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Came to Jesus by Night (3 instances in 22 translations)
- Disciples Asked (17 instances in 36 translations)
- Authority Of Disciples
- Chosen Disciples
- Christ Speaking To Disciples
- Christ With His Disciples
- Christ's Disciples Will Suffer
- Disciples In The Temple
- Disciples Of John The Baptist
- Disciples' Movements
- Disciples, characteristics of
- Discipleship, benefits of
- Discipleship, cost of
- Discipleship, nature of
- Evenings For Jesus And His Disciples
- Greatness Of Disciples
- Healing Through Disciples
- How Disciples Are Called
- How Disciples Learn
- How Healing Came
- Killing Disciples
- Other References To The Disciples
- Riding Camels