'Double Edged Sword' in the Bible
Ehud made himself a double-edged sword 18 inches long. He strapped it to his right thigh under his clothes
Let the extolling of God [be] in their throat, and a double-edged sword in their hand,
in the end she's as bitter as wormwood and as sharp as a double-edged sword.
For the word of God [is] living and active and sharper than any double-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, both joints and marrow, and able to judge the reflections and thoughts of the heart.
and [he] had in his right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword coming out of his mouth, and his face [was] like the sun shining in its strength.
"And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write: "This is what the one who has the sharp double-edged sword says:
Out of his mouth proceeds a sharp, double-edged sword, that with it he should strike the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod. He treads the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty.
- All Who Take the Sword (1 instance in 6 translations)
- By the Sword (136 instances in 36 translations)
- Die by the Sword (34 instances in 22 translations)
- Edge of the Sword (37 instances in 35 translations)
- Fall Before You By The Sword (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Fall by the Sword (35 instances in 20 translations)
- Flaming Sword (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Perish by the Sword (5 instances in 26 translations)
- Sharp Two-Edged Sword (3 instances in 22 translations)
- Sharper Than Any Two-Edged Sword (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Smite With The Sword (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Strike with the Sword (3 instances in 14 translations)
- Sword of My Mouth (1 instance in 33 translations)
- Sword of the Lord (8 instances in 12 translations)
- Sword of the Spirit (1 instance in 32 translations)
- Sword Shall Never Depart (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Tongue Like a Sword (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Two-Edged Sword (7 instances in 32 translations)
- With The Sword (167 instances in 39 translations)