'Drunk with Wine' in the Bible
Come, let us make our father drunk with wine, and we will lie with him, so that we may preserve offspring (our race) through our father.
And they made their father drunk with wine that night, and the older went in and lay with her father; and he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she arose.
Then the next day the firstborn said to the younger, See here, I lay last night with my father; let us make him drunk with wine tonight also, and then you go in and lie with him, so that we may preserve offspring (our race) through our father.
And they made their father drunk with wine again that night, and the younger arose and lay with him; and he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she arose.
Then the Lord awoke like [one who had been] asleep, [awoke] like a warrior who had been drunk with wine.
Do not be among those who are drunk with wine; nor among gluttonous eaters of food;
The LORD of the hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour and subdue with sling stones; and they shall drink and make a noise as though drunk with wine; and they shall be filled like bowls and as the corners of the altar.
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bread and Wine (5 instances in 22 translations)
- Drink No Wine (12 instances in 16 translations)
- Drink the Wine (15 instances in 26 translations)
- Drink Wine (41 instances in 33 translations)
- Drunk with Blood (2 instances in 18 translations)
- Drunk with the Blood (2 instances in 20 translations)
- Drunk with the Wine (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Given to Wine (2 instances in 17 translations)
- New Wine (54 instances in 38 translations)
- New Wine into Old Wineskins (3 instances in 16 translations)
- Put New Wine Into Old Bottles (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Wine and Oil (18 instances in 24 translations)
- Wine is a Mocker (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Wine To Drink (14 instances in 24 translations)
- Accused Of Drunkenness
- Do Not Get Drunk
- Drinking No Wine
- Drinking Wine
- Drunk Individuals
- Drunkenness, Examples Of
- Drunkenness, Figurative Of
- Drunkenness, Results
- Effect Of Wine
- Getting Wine
- God Making Drunk
- Love And Wine
- Metaphorical Wine
- Mixed Wine
- Not Drinking Wine
- Not Too Much Wine
- People Making Drunk
- Plenty Of Wine
- Providing Wine
- Quantities Of Wine
- Shortage Of Wine