'God of Israel' in the Bible
Then Eli said, Go in peace, and may the God of Israel grant your petition which you have asked of Him.
Therefore the Lord, the God of Israel, says, I did promise that your house and that of your father [forefather Aaron] should go in and out before Me forever. But now the Lord says, Be it far from Me. For those who honor Me I will honor, and those who despise Me shall be lightly esteemed.
When the men of Ashdod saw that it was so, they said, The ark of the God of Israel must not remain with us, for His hand is heavy on us and on Dagon our god.
So they sent and gathered all the lords of the Philistines to them and said, What shall we do with the ark of the God of Israel? They answered, Let [it] be carried around to Gath. So they carried the ark of the God of Israel there.
So they sent the ark of God to Ekron. And as [it] came, the people of Ekron cried out, They have brought the ark of the God of Israel to us to slay us and our people!
So they sent and assembled all the lords of the Philistines and said, Send away the ark of the God of Israel; let it return to its own place, that it may not slay us and our people. For there was a deadly panic throughout all the city; the hand of God was very heavy there.
And they said, If you send away the ark of the God of Israel, do not send it empty, but at least return to Him a guilt offering. Then you will be healed, and it will be known to you why His hand is not removed [and healing granted you].
Therefore you must make images of your tumors and of your mice that destroy the land, and give glory to the God of Israel. Perhaps He will lighten His hand from off you and your gods and your land.
And said to the Israelites, Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: It was I Who brought up Israel out of Egypt and delivered you out of the hands of the Egyptians and of all the kingdoms that oppressed you.
Therefore Saul said to the Lord, the God of Israel, Give a perfect lot and show the right. And Saul and Jonathan were taken [by lot], but the other men went free.
Jonathan said to David, The Lord, the God of Israel, be witness. When I have sounded out my father about this time tomorrow, or the third day, behold, if he is well inclined toward David, and I do not send and let you know it,
Then David said, O Lord, the God of Israel, Your servant has surely heard that Saul intends to come and destroy the city of Keilah on my account.
Will the men of Keilah deliver me into his hand? Will Saul come down, as Your servant has heard? O Lord, God of Israel, I beseech You, tell Your servant. And the Lord said, He will come down.
And David said to Abigail, Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, Who sent you this day to meet me.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- All Israel (149 instances )
- All Israel Will Be Saved (1 instance )
- Backsliding Israel (1 instance )
- Caused My People Israel to Err (1 instance )
- Children of Israel (42 instances )
- Chronicles of the Kings of Israel (16 instances )
- Congregation of Israel (18 instances )
- Consolation of Israel (1 instance )
- Elders of Israel (30 instances )
- Elders of the House of Israel (2 instances )
- Exiles Of Israel (1 instance )
- Faithless Israel (3 instances )
- Firstborn of Israel (3 instances )
- Fought Against Israel (4 instances )
- Holy One of Israel (32 instances )
- House of Israel (147 instances )
- Israel of God (1 instance )
- King of Israel (125 instances )
- King Over Israel (21 instances )
- Land of Israel (34 instances )
- Light of Israel (1 instance )
- Lord God of Israel (2 instances )
- Men of Israel (64 instances )
- No King in Israel (4 instances )
- Outcasts of Israel (2 instances )
- Peace Be Upon Israel (2 instances )
- People of Israel (16 instances )
- Pride of Israel (1 instance )
- Remnant of Israel (5 instances )
- Shepherds of Israel (1 instance )
- Sons of Israel (23 instances )
- There Was No King in Israel (4 instances )
- Tribes of Israel (55 instances )
- Armies, Against Israel
- Assembling Israel
- Babylon, Israel Exiled To
- Backsliding, Israel Exanples
- Being Earnest For Israel
- Blessings, To Israel
- Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- Camp, Of Israel
- Captivity, Of Israel
- Christ Is King Of Israel
- Church Distinct From Israel
- Cities In Israel
- Conversion Of Israel
- Covenant, God's with Israel's priests
- Cursing Israel
- Downfall Of Israel
- Enemies, of Israel and Judah
- Exile Of Israel To Assyria
- Gathering Israel
- God Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- God Protector Of Israel
- God Scattering Israel
- God's Activity In Israel
- God's Glory In Israel
- God's Love For Israel
- Israel As Sons Of God
- Israel As The Elect
- Israel Fleeing
- Israel Hardened
- Israel In The Wilderness
- Israel In Tribulation
- Joy, Of Israel
- Judging Israel
- Killing Israelites
- Killing Within Israel
- Kings Of All Israel Or Judah
- Land Permanently Restored To Israel
- Land Promised To Israel
- List Of Kings Of Israel
- Making Israel Jealous
- Many In Israel
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Restores Israel
- Mission, Of Israel
- Nations Attacking Israel
- Northern Kingdom Of Israel
- Others Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- Rebellion, Of Israel
- Rebirth Of Israel
- Salvation For Israel
- Strangers in israel
- Survivors Of Israel
- The Law Given To Israel
- The Mountains Of Israel
- Those To Be Cut Off From Israel
- Tribes Of Israel
- Unique Israel
- Woe To Israel And Jerusalem
- 962 more topics on God