'God of Israel' in the Bible
And Eli answered and said, Go in peace, and the God of Israel grant to you your petition that you have asked of Him.
And Jehovah, the God of Israel says, I said indeed, Your house and the house of your father should walk before Me forever. But now Jehovah says, Be it far from Me! For those who honor Me I will honor, and those that think little of Me shall be lightly regarded.
And the men of Ashdod saw that it was so. And they said, The ark of the God of Israel shall not stay with us. For His hand is sore upon us and upon Dagon our god.
And they sent and gathered all the lords of the Philistines to them. And they said, What shall we do with the ark of the God of Israel? And they answered, Let the ark of the God of Israel be carried around to Gath. And they carried the ark of the God of Israel around.
And it happened that they sent the ark of God to Ekron. And it happened as the ark of God came to Ekron, the Ekronites cried out, saying, They have brought around the ark of the God of Israel to us in order to kill us and our people.
And they sent and gathered all the lords of the Philistines, and said, Send away the ark of the God of Israel, and let it go again to its own place, so that it does not kill us and our people. For there was a deadly destruction throughout all the city. The hand of God was very heavy there.
And they said, If you send away the ark of the God of Israel, do not send it empty. For you shall certainly send a guilt offering to him. Then you shall be healed, and it shall be known to you why His hand is not removed from you.
And you shall make images of your hemorrhoids, and images of your mice which mar the land. And you shall give glory to the God of Israel. Perhaps He will lighten His hand from off you, and from off your gods, and from off your land.
And he said to the sons of Israel, So says Jehovah, the God of Israel, I brought up Israel out of Egypt, and delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all kingdoms, of those who oppressed you.
And Saul said to Jehovah, the God of Israel, Give a perfect lot. And Saul and Jonathan were taken, but the people escaped.
And Jonathan said to David, By Jehovah, the God of Israel, when I search my father about this time tomorrow or the third day, behold, if there is good toward David, then shall I not send to you and reveal it in your ear?
And David said, O Lord God of Israel, Your servant has surely heard that Saul seeks to come to Keilah, to destroy the city for my sake.
Will the men of Keilah deliver me up into his hand? Will Saul come down as Your servant has heard? O Jehovah, the God of Israel, I beg of You, tell Your servant. And Jehovah said, He will come down.
And David said to Abigail, Blessed be Jehovah, the God of Israel, who sent you today to meet me.
And truly, as Jehovah, the God of Israel lives, who has kept me back from doing evil to you, for unless you had hurried and come to meet me, surely there would not have been left to Nabal by the morning light one who urinates against the wall.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- All Israel (144 instances )
- Backsliding Israel (4 instances )
- Children of Israel (2 instances )
- Commonwealth of Israel (1 instance )
- Congregation of Israel (22 instances )
- Consolation of Israel (1 instance )
- Elders of Israel (33 instances )
- Elders of the House of Israel (2 instances )
- Fought Against Israel (4 instances )
- God of the Armies of Israel (1 instance )
- Holy One of Israel (31 instances )
- House of Israel (145 instances )
- Israel My Inheritance (1 instance )
- Israel of God (1 instance )
- King of Israel (134 instances )
- King Over Israel (22 instances )
- Land of Israel (30 instances )
- Light of Israel (2 instances )
- Lord God of Israel (1 instance )
- Men of Israel (54 instances )
- No King in Israel (2 instances )
- Outcasts of Israel (3 instances )
- People of Israel (14 instances )
- Pride of Israel (2 instances )
- Remnant of Israel (8 instances )
- Restore the Kingdom to Israel (1 instance )
- Shepherds of Israel (1 instance )
- Sons of Israel (607 instances )
- There Was No King in Israel (2 instances )
- Tribes of Israel (52 instances )
- Armies, Against Israel
- Assembling Israel
- Babylon, Israel Exiled To
- Backsliding, Israel Exanples
- Being Earnest For Israel
- Blessings, To Israel
- Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- Camp, Of Israel
- Captivity, Of Israel
- Christ Is King Of Israel
- Church Distinct From Israel
- Cities In Israel
- Conversion Of Israel
- Covenant, God's with Israel's priests
- Cursing Israel
- Downfall Of Israel
- Enemies, of Israel and Judah
- Exile Of Israel To Assyria
- Gathering Israel
- God Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- God Protector Of Israel
- God Scattering Israel
- God's Activity In Israel
- God's Glory In Israel
- God's Love For Israel
- Israel As Sons Of God
- Israel As The Elect
- Israel Fleeing
- Israel Hardened
- Israel In The Wilderness
- Israel In Tribulation
- Joy, Of Israel
- Judging Israel
- Killing Israelites
- Killing Within Israel
- Kings Of All Israel Or Judah
- Land Permanently Restored To Israel
- Land Promised To Israel
- List Of Kings Of Israel
- Making Israel Jealous
- Many In Israel
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Restores Israel
- Mission, Of Israel
- Nations Attacking Israel
- Northern Kingdom Of Israel
- Others Bringing Israel Out Of Egypt
- Rebellion, Of Israel
- Rebirth Of Israel
- Salvation For Israel
- Strangers in israel
- Survivors Of Israel
- The Law Given To Israel
- The Mountains Of Israel
- Those To Be Cut Off From Israel
- Tribes Of Israel
- Unique Israel
- Woe To Israel And Jerusalem
- 962 more topics on God