'Kingdoms of the Earth' in the Bible
Yahweh will give thee up to be routed before thine enemies, one way, shalt thou go out against them, and, seven ways, shalt thou flee before them, - and thou shalt become a terror unto all the kingdoms of the earth.
And Hezekiah prayed before Yahweh, and said, O Yahweh, God of Israel, inhabiting the cherubim, thou thyself, art GOD, alone, for all the kingdoms of the earth, - thou, didst make the heavens and the earth.
Now, therefore, O Yahweh our God, save us we pray thee, out of his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know, that, thou, Yahweh, art God, alone!
Thus, saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth, hath Yahweh God of the heavens, given unto me, and, he himself, hath laid charge upon me, to build to him a house, in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people with whom is Yahweh his God? Then let him go up.
Thus, saith Cyrus, king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth, hath Yahweh God of the heavens, given to me, - and, he himself, hath laid charge upon me, to build for him a house, in Jerusalem, which is in Judah.
Ye kingdoms of the earth, sing unto God, Praise in song Adonay. Selah.
So shall it be, at the end of seventy years, That Yahweh will visit Tyre, And she will return to her hire, - Yea she will play the harlot - with all the kingdoms of the earth, upon the face of the ground.
O Yahweh of hosts, God of Israel - inhabiting the cherubim, Thou thyself, art GOD, even thou alone, for all the kingdoms of the earth: Thou, didst make the heavens and the earth.
Now, therefore, O Yahweh our God, save us, out of his hand, - That all the kingdoms of the earth, may know, That, thou, art Yahweh, thou alone.
And I will make them a terror, to all the kingdoms of the earth, - On account of Manasseh son of Hezekiah king of Judah, For what he did in Jerusalem.
yea I will deliver them up, as a terror of calamity, to all the kingdoms of the earth, - as a reproach and as a byword, as a mockery and as a contempt, in every place whither I will drive them;
And all the kings of the North, the near and the far every man with his brother, and all the kingdoms of the earth which are on the face of the ground; And the king of Sheshach, shall drink, after them.
Therefore will I pursue them with sword with famine and with pestilence, - And will make them a terror to all the kingdoms of the earth A curse and an astonishment and a hissing and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them:
The word which came unto Jeremiah from Yahweh, - when Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and all his force and all the kingdoms of the earth the dominion of his hand, and all the peoples were fighting against Jerusalem and against all her cities, saying:
Therefore - Thus, saith Yahweh, Ye, have not hearkened unto me, in proclaiming liberty, every man to his brother and every man to his neighbour: Behold me! proclaiming, to you, a liberty: Declareth Yahweh unto the sword, unto the pestilence, and unto the famine, so will I make you a terror to all the kingdoms of the earth;
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- All the Earth (76 instances )
- All the Kingdoms of the Earth (14 instances )
- Beast of the Earth (9 instances )
- Beasts of the Earth (5 instances )
- Between Heaven and Earth (1 instance )
- Circle of the Earth (1 instance )
- Depths of the Earth (1 instance )
- Dust of the Earth (7 instances )
- Earth Below (6 instances )
- Earth is Full (2 instances )
- Earth Upon His Head (3 instances )
- End of the Earth (17 instances )
- Ends of the Earth (24 instances )
- Face of the Earth (4 instances )
- Families of the Earth (1 instance )
- Fill the Earth (2 instances )
- Foundations Of The Earth (6 instances )
- Four Corners of the Earth (3 instances )
- Heaven and Earth (8 instances )
- Heavens and the Earth (21 instances )
- Inhabitants of the Earth (6 instances )
- Inherit the Earth (6 instances )
- Kingdoms of the World (1 instance )
- Kings of the Earth (20 instances )
- Lifted Up from the Earth (2 instances )
- Lord of Heaven and Earth (2 instances )
- Lower Parts of the Earth (2 instances )
- Nations of the Earth (9 instances )
- Of The Earth (241 instances )
- On Earth (13 instances )
- Rose From The Earth (2 instances )
- Salt of the Earth (1 instance )
- Throughout the Earth (3 instances )
- Whole Earth (7 instances )
- Apostles, During Jesus Earthly Ministry
- Christ With People On Earth
- Christ's Earthly Family
- Clothing The Earth
- Covering The Earth
- Creation Of The Earth
- Earth On Fire
- Earth's Foundation
- Earth, Belonging To God
- Earth, Creation Of
- Earth, Description Of
- Earth, Destruction Of
- Earth, God Sustaining
- Earth, God's Glory
- Earth, Judgment Of
- Earth, Promises About
- Earthly Armies
- God Feeds All The Earth
- God Seeing All The Earth
- God Shaking The Earth
- Heaven And Earth
- Heaven Better Than Earth
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Supreme On The Earth