'Open Your Eyes' in the Bible
Lord, bow down Your ear and hear; Lord, open Your eyes and see; hear the words of Sennacherib which he has sent to mock, reproach, insult, and defy the living God.
And [Lord] do You open Your eyes upon such a one, and bring me into judgment with You?
Love not sleep, lest you come to poverty; open your eyes and you will be satisfied with bread.
In the day of good enjoy that which is good, but in the day of adversity open your eyes and learn: God also has made the one (the day of adversity) before the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him.
Incline Your ear, O Lord, and hear; open Your eyes, O Lord, and see; and hear all the words of Sennacherib which he has sent to mock, reproach, insult, and defy the living God.
O my God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and look at our desolations and the city which is called by Your name; for we do not present our supplications before You for our own righteousness and justice, but for Your great mercy and loving-kindness.
You say, don't you, "In four more months the harvest will begin?' Look, I tell you, open your eyes and observe that the fields are ready for harvesting now!
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Before Your Eyes (33 instances in 24 translations)
- Better Is Open Rebuke (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Bribe Blinds the Eyes (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Delight To The Eyes (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Desire of Your Eyes (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Do What is Right in the Eyes of the Lord (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Evil in the Eyes of the Lord (56 instances in 8 translations)
- Eyes of the Lord (108 instances in 37 translations)
- Found Favor in Your Eyes (18 instances in 10 translations)
- Found Grace in the Eyes of (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Frontlets Between Your Eyes (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Lift Up His Eyes (21 instances in 18 translations)
- Lift Up My Eyes (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Lift Up Your Eyes (15 instances in 31 translations)
- Lifted Up His Eyes (23 instances in 29 translations)
- Lust of the Eyes (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Marvelous in Our Eyes (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Open Country (62 instances in 12 translations)
- Open Door (7 instances in 30 translations)
- Open Rebuke is Better (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Open Your Hand (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Pleasant to the Eyes (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Right in His Own Eyes (6 instances in 16 translations)
- Throat is an Open Tomb (2 instances in 2 translations)
- What Was Right in His Own Eyes (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Wise in Your Own Eyes (3 instances in 9 translations)
- Worthy to Open (2 instances in 34 translations)
- Evil Eyes
- Eyes Cared For
- Eyes Harmed
- Eyes In Prophecy
- Eyes Opened
- Eyes, Affected By
- Eyes, Figurative Use
- Eyes, Guarded
- Eyes, Used In Prophecies
- Eyes, Used Of God
- Good Eyes
- Open Doors
- Opening Containers
- Opening Documents
- Opening Gates
- Opening Heaven
- Opening Pits
- Opening The Temple
- Opening The Womb
- Opening To Others
- Opening Walls
- Other Openings
- The Act Of Opening
- God, Living And Self sustaining
- Pay Attention O God!
- 1 more topics on Open
- 11 more topics on Your
- 11 more topics on Eyes