'Sealed It' in the Bible
But when she was no longer able to hide him, she took a papyrus basket for him and sealed it with bitumen and pitch. She put the child in it and set it among the reeds along the edge of the Nile.
Joshua made a peace treaty with them and agreed to let them live. The leaders of the community sealed it with an oath.
And the quyre was twenty cubits long, and twenty in breadth and twenty in height. And he sealed it with pure gold, and boarded the altar with Cedar.
And she wrote a letter in Ahab's name, and sealed it with his seal, and sent the letter to the elders and to the nobles that were in his city, dwelling with Naboth.
Now those that sealed it were, Nehemiah, the governor, the son of Hacaliah, and Zedekiah,
And he wrote the name of king Ahasuerus, and sealed it with the king's ring, and sent letters by post on horseback, riding on swift steeds that were used in the king's service, bred of the stud:
And I subscribed the deed, and sealed it, and called witnesses, and weighed him the money in the balances.
So King Zedekiah made a secret promise to Jeremiah and sealed it with an oath. He promised, "As surely as the Lord lives who has given us life and breath, I promise you this: I will not kill you or hand you over to those men who want to kill you."
And a stone was brought, and laid upon the mouth of the den; and the king sealed it with his own signet, and with the signet of his lords; that the purpose might not be changed concerning Daniel.
and cast him into the abyss, and shut it , and sealed it over him, that he should deceive the nations no more, until the thousand years should be finished: after this he must be loosed for a little time.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- As It is Written (69 instances in 34 translations)
- Be It Far From Me (6 instances in 13 translations)
- Conscience When It Is Weak (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Declare It Boldly (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Far Be It from Me (13 instances in 20 translations)
- How Good It is (6 instances in 9 translations)
- I Will Raise It Up (2 instances in 26 translations)
- If It Pleases the King (10 instances in 10 translations)
- Is It Lawful (11 instances in 30 translations)
- It is Finished (8 instances in 32 translations)
- It is I (293 instances in 38 translations)
- It is Impossible (25 instances in 38 translations)
- It is the Lord (49 instances in 35 translations)
- It is Written (120 instances in 35 translations)
- It Was Good (28 instances in 22 translations)
- It Will Be Forgiven (11 instances in 13 translations)
- Keep It Holy (5 instances in 12 translations)
- Placed It In A Tomb (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Sealed The Deed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Sealed with the Holy Spirit (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Sweat Was As It Were Great Drops (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Take It And Eat It (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Take It Away From Me (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Take It to Heart (9 instances in 10 translations)
- That It May Go Well with You (13 instances in 9 translations)
- That It Might Be Fulfilled (12 instances in 18 translations)
- What Will It Profit A Man (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Wind Blows Where It Wishes (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Write on It (6 instances in 11 translations)
- You Have Heard that It Was Said (5 instances in 18 translations)