'Took Bread' in the Bible
And Melchizedek, king of Salem, the priest of the Most High God, took bread and wine,
And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.
But the former governors who were before me were supported by the people, and took bread and wine from them, besides forty shekels of silver; yes, even their servants ruled over the people: but I didn't do so, because of the fear of God.
Even my dearest friend, in whom I had faith, who took bread with me, is turned against me.
And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.
And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
Jesus then came, and took bread, and gave to them, and fish likewise.
And when he had thus spoken, he took bread, and gave thanks to God in presence of them all: and when he had broken it, he began to eat.
For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
took bread, And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat, this is my body, which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of me.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bread and Water (12 instances in 22 translations)
- Bread and Wine (5 instances in 23 translations)
- Bread Eaten in Secret (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Bread from Heaven (6 instances in 31 translations)
- Bread of Adversity (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Bread Of Angels (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Bread of God (4 instances in 33 translations)
- Bread of Heaven (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Bread of Idleness (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Bread of Life (4 instances in 35 translations)
- Bread of Sorrows (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Bread of Wickedness (1 instance in 18 translations)
- Bread to the Hungry (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Bread Without Yeast (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Break Bread (2 instances in 34 translations)
- Breaking Bread (4 instances in 28 translations)
- Breaking of Bread (4 instances in 33 translations)
- Broke The Bread (3 instances in 6 translations)
- By Bread Alone (3 instances in 25 translations)
- Cast Your Bread Upon the Waters (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Daily Bread (4 instances in 26 translations)
- Eat Bread Made Without Yeast (8 instances in 1 translation)
- Eat Unleavened Bread (12 instances in 19 translations)
- Feast of Unleavened Bread (18 instances in 31 translations)
- I Am the Bread (5 instances in 38 translations)
- Living Bread (3 instances in 37 translations)
- Loaf of Bread (22 instances in 24 translations)
- Loaves of Bread (36 instances in 27 translations)
- Man Shall Not Live by Bread Alone (3 instances in 18 translations)
- On Bread Alone (3 instances in 16 translations)
- Rain Bread from Heaven (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Spirit Took Me Up (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Table Of The Bread Of The Presence (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Took an Oath (44 instances in 24 translations)
- Took His Life in His Hands (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Took Our Infirmities (1 instance in 21 translations)
- Took Possession of His Land (3 instances in 9 translations)
- Took the Cup After Supper (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Unleavened Bread (55 instances in 38 translations)
- Breaking Of Bread
- Consecrated Bread
- Feast Of Unleavened Bread
- Unleavened Bread
- Body Of Christ, Symbolized
- Lord's Supper
- Thanking God For Food
- The Lord's Supper
- Eating Christ's Body
- 8 more topics on Bread