1. The father of Elisha, 1Ki 19:16.
2. A descendant of David, 1Ch 3:22.
3. A chief herdsmen of David in Bashan, 1Ch 27:29.
judge. (1.) One of the spies. He represented the tribe of Simeon (NUM 13:5).
(2.) The father of Elisha (1Ki 19:16-19).
(3.) One of David's chief herdsmen (1Ch 27:29).
1. The Simeonite spy (Nu 13:6). 2. The father of Elisha (1Ki 19:16,18; 2Ki 3:11; 6:31). 3. A name in the royal genealogy of Judah (1Ch 3:22). 4. A Gadite (1Ch 5:12). 5. One of David's herdmen (1Ch 27:29).
1. Son of Hori, a Simeonite. Nu 13:5.
3. Son of Shemaiah, a descendant of David. 1Ch 3:22.
4. A chief of the tribe of Gad. 1Ch 5:12.
5. Son of Adlai and one of David's chief herdsmen. 1Ch 27:29.
(judge). 1.The Simeonite spy, son of Hori.
2. The father of the prophet Elisha.
(B.C. before 900.)
3. One of the six sons of Shemaiah in the royal line of Judah.
4. One of the chiefs of the Gadites in Bashan.
5. The son of Adlai, who was over David's oxen in the valleys.