'Boasteth' in the Bible
For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
To the Overseer. -- An instruction, by David, in the coming in of Doeg the Edomite, and he declareth to Saul, and saith to him, 'David came in unto the house of Ahimelech.' What, boasteth thou in evil, O mighty one? The kindness of God is all the day.
It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Whoso boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.
Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
- Boast (115 instances in 13 translations)
- Boasted (11 instances in 12 translations)
- Boaster (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Boasters (5 instances in 9 translations)
- Boastest (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Boasteth (5 instances)