'Continueth' in the Bible
and Pharaoh seeth that the rain hath ceased, and the hail and the voices, and he continueth to sin, and hardeneth his heart, he and his servants;
He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
She doth not sit for ever, Nor continueth unto many generations, Nor doth Arab pitch tent there, And shepherds lie not down there.
So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying was spread abroad among the Jews, and continueth until this day.
For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day.
But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
- Continual (68 instances in 12 translations)
- Continually (281 instances in 12 translations)
- Continuance (9 instances in 7 translations)
- Continuator (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Continue (334 instances in 12 translations)
- Continued (333 instances in 12 translations)
- Continues (72 instances in 9 translations)
- Continuest (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Continuing (39 instances in 11 translations)
- Continuity (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Continuous (11 instances in 3 translations)
- Continuously (82 instances in 6 translations)
- Discontinue (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Discontinued (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Continueth (8 instances)