'Corrupters' in the Bible
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters.
Yet you have this [to your credit], that you hate the works and corrupt teachings of the Nicolaitans [that mislead and delude the people], which I also hate.
You also have some who in the same way are holding to the teaching of the Nicolaitans.
And the nations (Gentiles) became enraged, and Your wrath and indignation came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and [the time came] to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints (God’s people) and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and [the time came] to destroy the destroyers of the earth.”
- Corrupt (70 instances in 12 translations)
- Corrupted (30 instances in 11 translations)
- Corrupteth (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Corruptible (7 instances in 8 translations)
- Corrupting (11 instances in 7 translations)
- Corruption (44 instances in 12 translations)
- Corruptions (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Corruptly (20 instances in 11 translations)
- Corrupts (9 instances in 8 translations)
- Incorruptibility (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Incorruptible (12 instances in 8 translations)
- Incorruption (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Uncorrupted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Uncorruptedness (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Uncorruptible (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Uncorruptness (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Corrupters (5 instances)