'Corrupting' in the Bible
and ye have made images of your emerods, and images of your mice that are corrupting the land, and have given honour to the God of Israel; it may be He doth lighten His hand from off you, and from off your gods, and from off your land;
Unto whom alone the land was given, and no stranger intruded or passed among them [corrupting the truth].
He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.
Thus says the Lord: For three transgressions of Edom [descendants of Esau] and for four [for multiplied delinquencies], I will not reverse the punishment of it or revoke My word concerning it, because he pursued his brother Jacob (Israel) with the sword, corrupting his compassions and casting off all pity, and his anger tore perpetually and his wrath he kept and heeded forever.
moving quickly to rub the face of the needy in the dirt. Corrupting the ways of the humble, a man and his father go to the same woman, deliberately defiling my holy name.
They began to accuse him, "We found this man corrupting our nation, forbidding us to pay taxes to Caesar, and saying that he is the Messiah, a king."
And said to them, You brought this Man before me as One Who was perverting and misleading and turning away and corrupting the people; and behold, after examining Him before you, I have not found any offense (crime or guilt) in this Man in regard to your accusations against Him;
that the creation itself would also be set free from corrupting bondage in order to share the glorious freedom of God's children.
For we are not as the many, corrupting the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God, speak we in Christ.
So whoever cleanses himself [from what is ignoble and unclean, who separates himself from contact with contaminating and corrupting influences] will [then himself] be a vessel set apart and useful for honorable and noble purposes, consecrated and profitable to the Master, fit and ready for any good work.
BECAUSE HIS JUDGMENTS ARE TRUE AND RIGHTEOUS; for He has judged the great harlot who was corrupting the earth with her immorality, and HE HAS AVENGED THE BLOOD OF HIS BOND-SERVANTS ON HER."
- Corrupt (70 instances in 13 translations)
- Corrupted (41 instances in 12 translations)
- Corrupters (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Corrupteth (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Corruptible (7 instances in 9 translations)
- Corruption (48 instances in 13 translations)
- Corruptions (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Corruptly (20 instances in 12 translations)
- Corrupts (10 instances in 9 translations)
- Incorruptibility (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Incorruptible (13 instances in 9 translations)
- Incorruption (7 instances in 7 translations)
- Uncorrupted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Uncorruptedness (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Uncorruptible (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Uncorruptness (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Bribe (30 instances)
- Buy (83 instances)
- Cloud (138 instances)
- Contaminating (5 instances)
- Corrupt (70 instances)
- Corrupting (11 instances)
- Debase (8 instances)
- Defile (92 instances)
- Degrading (3 instances)
- Demoralize (1 instance)
- Deprave (1 instance)