'Course' in the Bible
Now if we, while trying to be justified by the Messiah, have been found to be sinners, does that mean that the Messiah is serving the interests of sin? Of course not!
So is the Law in conflict with the promises of God? Of course not! For if a law had been given that could give us life, then certainly righteousness would come through the Law.
It is always a fine thing [of course] to be zealously sought after [as you are, provided that it is] for a good purpose and done by reason of purity of heart and life, and not just when I am present with you!
But we see that the child of the slave-girl was born in the common course of nature; but the child of the free woman in fulfilment of the promise.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Concourse (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Coursed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Coursers (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Courses (33 instances in 12 translations)
- Discourse (30 instances in 9 translations)
- Discoursed (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Discourses (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Discoursing (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Chase (48 instances)
- Class (20 instances)
- Continuity (4 instances)
- Course (156 instances)
- Direction (216 instances)
- Execution (16 instances)
- Exercise (54 instances)
- Feed (145 instances)
- Flow (102 instances)
- Journey (242 instances)
- Layer (6 instances)
- Line (161 instances)
- Meal (335 instances)
- Naturally (12 instances)