3 occurrences in 12 translations
'Courses' in the Bible
And he sent them to Lebanon, ten thousand a month by courses: a month they were in Lebanon, and two months at home: and Adoniram was over the levy.
And he built the inner court with three courses of hewn stone, and a course of cedar beams.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Concourse (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Course (156 instances in 13 translations)
- Coursed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Coursers (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Discourse (30 instances in 9 translations)
- Discoursed (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Discourses (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Discoursing (3 instances in 2 translations)