'Differs' in the Bible
Yet they will become his subjects, so they can experience how serving me differs from serving the surrounding nations."
There are also celestial bodies, and terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial differs from that of the terrestrial.
There is a splendor of the sun, another of the moon, and another of the stars; for one star differs from another star in splendor.
4 1 Now I say that as long as the heir is a child, he differs in no way from a slave, though he is the owner of everything.
- Differ (9 instances in 8 translations)
- Differed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Difference (30 instances in 13 translations)
- Differences (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Different (117 instances in 13 translations)
- Differentiate (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Differently (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Differeth (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Differing (9 instances in 8 translations)
- Difficult (78 instances in 11 translations)
- Difficulties (12 instances in 8 translations)
- Difficultly (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Difficulty (22 instances in 12 translations)
- Diffused (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Diffusing (1 instance in 1 translation)