'Eyed' in the Bible
Leah was tender eyed; but Rachel was beautiful and well favoured.
And Saul eyed David from that day and forward.
If you see the oppression of the poor, and the violent taking away of justice and righteousness in a district, don't marvel at the matter: for one official is eyed by a higher one; and there are officials over them.
- Eye (157 instances in 14 translations)
- Eye's (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Eye-salve (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Eye-service (2 instances in 7 translations)
- Eye-services (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Eye-witness (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Eye-witnesses (7 instances in 14 translations)