'Glorious' in the Bible
to the praise of His glorious grace that He favored us with in the Beloved.
so that we should be devoted to the extolling of His glorious attributes--we who were the first to fix our hopes on Christ.
[I pray] that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, would give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him.
[I pray] that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened so you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the glorious riches of His inheritance among the saints,
I pray that he would give you, according to his glorious riches, strength in your inner being and power through his Spirit,
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Gloried (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Glories (8 instances in 11 translations)
- Gloriest (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Glorieth (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Glorification (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Glorified (68 instances in 13 translations)
- Glorifies (6 instances in 10 translations)