'Harvesters' in the Bible
So Ruth left and entered the field to gather [grain] behind the harvesters. She happened to be in the portion of land belonging to Boaz, who was from Elimelech's family.
Later, when Boaz arrived from Bethlehem, he said to the harvesters, "The Lord be with you." "The Lord bless you," they replied.
Boaz asked his servant who was in charge of the harvesters, "Whose young woman is this?"
The foreman of the harvesters answered, "She is the Moabite who came back with Naomi from the country of Moab.
She asked, 'Will you let me gather fallen grain among the bundles behind the harvesters?' She came and has remained from early morning until now, except that she rested a little in the shelter."
At mealtime Boaz told her, "Come over here and have some bread and dip it in the vinegar sauce." So she sat beside the harvesters, and he offered her roasted grain. She ate and was satisfied and had [some] left over.
- Barley-harvest (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Harvest (162 instances in 13 translations)
- Harvest's (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Harvest-time (20 instances in 11 translations)
- Harvest-times (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Harvested (28 instances in 7 translations)
- Harvester (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Harvesting (10 instances in 5 translations)
- Harvestman (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Harvestmen (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Harvests (14 instances in 6 translations)
- Unharvestable (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Unharvested (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Wheatharvest (6 instances in 2 translations)