'Hunted' in the Bible
Isaac began to tremble uncontrollably. “Who was it then,” he said, “who hunted game and brought it to me? I ate it all before you came in, and I blessed him. Indeed, he will be blessed!”
"If a person from the house of Israel or a resident alien who lives among you has hunted live game or a bird that may be eaten, he is to extract its blood and cover it with soil,
“His anger has torn me and hunted me down,He has gnashed at me with His teeth;My adversary glares at me.
The lazy person does not roast what he has hunted, but diligence is one's most important possession.
They will be like a hunted gazelle, or like sheep with no one to gather them, each will turn to his own people, and each will flee to his own land.
Lo, I am sending for many fishers, An affirmation of Jehovah, And they have fished them, And after this I send for many hunters, And they have hunted them from off every mountain, And from off every hill, and from holes of the rocks.
Israel is a hunted sheep; the lions have driven him away: first the king of Assyria devoured him, and last this Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath broken his bones.
צ TsadeFor no apparent reason, my enemieshunted me like a bird.
They have hunted our steps from going in our broad-places, Near hath been our end, fulfilled our days, For come hath our end.
""Therefore, this is what the Lord GOD says, "Watch out! I'm opposing your amulets with which you hunt souls as one would swat at a flying insect. I'll tear them off your arms and then deliver those people, whom you've hunted like birds.
Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Hunchback (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Hunchbacked (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hunched (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hundred (544 instances in 13 translations)
- Hundred-fold (10 instances in 8 translations)
- Hundreds (29 instances in 13 translations)
- Hundredth (3 instances in 11 translations)
- Hundredweight (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hung (39 instances in 11 translations)
- Hunger (75 instances in 12 translations)
- Hunger-bitten (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Hungered (8 instances in 4 translations)
- Hungering (4 instances in 2 translations)
- Hungers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hungred (9 instances in 1 translation)
- Hungrily (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hungry (69 instances in 12 translations)
- Hunt (23 instances in 11 translations)
- Hunter (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Hunter's (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Hunter-prowler (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Hunters (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Huntest (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Hunteth (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Hunting (13 instances in 10 translations)
- Hunts (4 instances in 7 translations)