'Lamed' in the Bible
I'll never join their council; I'll never enter their assembly. In their anger they committed murder and lamed cattle just for fun.
Lamed Who is the man that fears the LORD? Him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
Lamed Who is the man that desires life and loves many days that he may see good?
Lamed The wicked borrows and does not repay: but the righteous shows mercy and gives.
Caph He has shown his people the power of his works, Lamed by giving them the inheritance of the Gentiles.
Caph Surely he shall not be moved for ever; Lamed the righteous shall be in eternal remembrance.
Revive me according to your gracious love; and I will keep the decrees that you have proclaimed. Lamed
LAMED. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
Lamed to make known to the sons of Adam his mighty acts and the glory of the magnificence of his kingdom.
Lamed She shall not be afraid of the snow for her family, for all her family is clothed with double garments.
(Lamed) Is it nothing to you, all you who pass by on the road? Look and see! Is there any pain like mine? The Lord has afflicted me, he has inflicted it on me when he burned with anger.
(Lamed) Children say to their mothers, "Where are food and drink?" They faint like a wounded warrior in the city squares. They die slowly in their mothers' arms.
(Lamed) To crush underfoot all the earth's prisoners,
Lamed To turn aside the right of a man before the face of the most High,
Lamed To subvert a man in his cause, the Lord does not approve.
- Lamb (138 instances in 14 translations)
- Lamb's (7 instances in 12 translations)
- Lambs (118 instances in 14 translations)
- Lame (39 instances in 13 translations)
- Lameness (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Lament (77 instances in 13 translations)
- Lamentable (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Lamented (25 instances in 11 translations)
- Lamenteth (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Lamenting (19 instances in 8 translations)
- Laments (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Lamma (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Lamp (50 instances in 13 translations)
- Lamp-snuffers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Lamp-stand (42 instances in 11 translations)
- Lamplight (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Lamps (44 instances in 13 translations)
- Lampstands (10 instances in 10 translations)
- Lampwick (1 instance in 1 translation)