'Loves' in the Bible
Let him kiss me with kisses of his mouth, For better are thy loves than wine.
Draw me: after thee we run, The king hath brought me into his inner chambers, We do joy and rejoice in thee, We mention thy loves more than wine, Uprightly they have loved thee!
"Tell me, O you whom my soul loves, Where do you pasture your flock, Where do you make it lie down at noon? For why should I be like one who veils herself Beside the flocks of your companions?"
"On my bed night after night I sought him Whom my soul loves; I sought him but did not find him.
'I must arise now and go about the city; In the streets and in the squares I must seek him whom my soul loves.' I sought him but did not find him.
"The watchmen who make the rounds in the city found me, And I said, 'Have you seen him whom my soul loves?'
"Scarcely had I left them When I found him whom my soul loves; I held on to him and would not let him go Until I had brought him to my mother's house, And into the room of her who conceived me."
How wonderful have been thy loves, my sister-spouse, How much better have been thy loves than wine, And the fragrance of thy perfumes than all spices.
Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Lovable (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Love (821 instances in 14 translations)
- Love's (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Love-apples (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Love-feasts (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Love-song (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loved (279 instances in 14 translations)
- Lovedst (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Loveless (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loveliness (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Lovely (31 instances in 12 translations)
- Lovemaking (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Lover (91 instances in 14 translations)
- Lover's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Lovers (67 instances in 14 translations)
- Lovesick (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Lovest (13 instances in 5 translations)
- Loveth (85 instances in 4 translations)
- Loving (169 instances in 14 translations)
- Loving-hearted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loving-kindness (222 instances in 7 translations)
- Loving-kindnesses (12 instances in 6 translations)
- Lovingly (13 instances in 7 translations)