'Meanest' in the Bible
And he said, What meanest thou by all this drove which I met? And he said, These are to find grace in the sight of my lord.
And the king said unto Ziba, What meanest thou by these? And Ziba said, The asses be for the king's household to ride on; and the bread and summer fruit for the young men to eat; and the wine, that such as be faint in the wilderness may drink.
And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?
- Mean (125 instances in 12 translations)
- Meander (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Meaneth (9 instances in 3 translations)
- Meaning (95 instances in 11 translations)
- Meaningless (16 instances in 6 translations)
- Meaninglessness (1 instance in 1 translation)