'None' in the Bible
She weeps bitterly in the night, and her tears are on her cheeks; among all her lovers she has none to comfort her: All her friends have dealt treacherously with her; they are become her enemies.
The ways of Zion do mourn, because none come to the solemn feasts: all her gates are desolate: her priests sigh, her virgins are afflicted, and she is in bitterness.
Jerusalem remembered in the days of her affliction and of her miseries all her pleasant things that she had in the days of old, when her people fell into the hand of the enemy, and none did help her: the adversaries saw her, and did mock at her sabbaths.
Zion spreadeth forth her hands; there is none to comfort her; Jehovah hath commanded concerning Jacob, that they that are round about him should be his adversaries: Jerusalem is among them as an unclean thing.
They have heard that I sigh; there is none to comfort me; All mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it: Thou wilt bring the day that thou hast proclaimed, and they shall be like unto me.
Thou hast called up, as on the day of a set feast, my terrors on every side; and in the day of Jehovah's anger there was none that escaped or remained: those that I have nursed and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.
Cleaved hath the tongue of a suckling unto his palate with thirst, Infants asked bread, a dealer out they have none.
None of the kings of the earth would have believed, nor the world's inhabitants, that the adversary and the enemy could have breached the gates of Jerusalem.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (12)
- Exodus (24)
- Leviticus (14)
- Numbers (14)
- Deuteronomy (24)
- Joshua (23)
- Judges (8)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (17)
- 2 Samuel (10)
- 1 Kings (11)
- 2 Kings (17)
- 1 Chronicles (6)
- 2 Chronicles (20)
- Ezra (3)
- Nehemiah (4)
- Esther (5)
- Job (22)
- Psalm (37)
- Proverbs (14)
- Ecclesiastes (3)
- Song of Songs (3)
- Isaiah (51)
- Jeremiah (55)
- Lamentations (9)
- Ezekiel (30)
- Daniel (16)
- Hosea (11)
- Joel (3)
- Amos (6)
- Obadiah (1)
- Micah (7)
- Nahum (5)
- Habakkuk (2)
- Zephaniah (3)
- Haggai (2)
- Zechariah (4)
- Malachi (2)
- Non-christians (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Non-existent (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Non-gods (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Non-israeli (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Non-israelite (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Non-israelites (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Non-jewish (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Non-people (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Noncitizens (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonconfession (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonetheless (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Nonjudgmental (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonreigning (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonsense (17 instances in 7 translations)
- Nonspiritual (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Nonworking (1 instance in 1 translation)
- None (632 instances)