'None' in the Bible
She weeps bitterly in the night, and her tears are on her cheeks; among all her lovers she has none to comfort her: All her friends have dealt treacherously with her; they are become her enemies.
The ways of Zion do mourn, because none come to the solemn assembly; all her gates are desolate, her priests do sigh: her virgins are afflicted, and she herself is in bitterness.
(Zayin) Jerusalem remembers, when she became a poor homeless person, all her treasures that she owned in days of old. When her people fell into an enemy's grip, none of her allies came to her rescue. Her enemies gloated over her; they sneered at her downfall.
Zion spreadeth forth her hands, and there is none to comfort her: the LORD hath commanded concerning Jacob, that his adversaries should be round about him: Jerusalem is as a menstruous woman among them.
They have heard that I sigh: there is none to comfort me: all mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it: thou wilt bring the day that thou hast called, and they shall be like unto me.
Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD'S anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.
Cleaved hath the tongue of a suckling unto his palate with thirst, Infants asked bread, a dealer out they have none.
None of the kings of the earth would have believed, nor the world's inhabitants, that the adversary and the enemy could have breached the gates of Jerusalem.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (12)
- Exodus (24)
- Leviticus (14)
- Numbers (14)
- Deuteronomy (24)
- Joshua (23)
- Judges (8)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (17)
- 2 Samuel (10)
- 1 Kings (11)
- 2 Kings (17)
- 1 Chronicles (6)
- 2 Chronicles (20)
- Ezra (3)
- Nehemiah (4)
- Esther (5)
- Job (22)
- Psalm (37)
- Proverbs (14)
- Ecclesiastes (3)
- Song of Songs (3)
- Isaiah (51)
- Jeremiah (55)
- Lamentations (9)
- Ezekiel (30)
- Daniel (16)
- Hosea (11)
- Joel (3)
- Amos (6)
- Obadiah (1)
- Micah (7)
- Nahum (5)
- Habakkuk (2)
- Zephaniah (3)
- Haggai (2)
- Zechariah (4)
- Malachi (2)
- Non-christians (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Non-existent (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Non-gods (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Non-israeli (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Non-israelite (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Non-israelites (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Non-jewish (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Non-people (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Noncitizens (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonconfession (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonetheless (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Nonjudgmental (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonreigning (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonsense (17 instances in 7 translations)
- Nonspiritual (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Nonworking (1 instance in 1 translation)
- None (632 instances)