'Participant' in the Bible
And if some of the branches were broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them and hath been made participant of the root and of the fatness of the olive tree,
I do all these things because of the gospel, so that I can be a participant in it.
Lay hands hastily on no one, neither be a participant in other men's sins. Keep yourself pure.
Therefore, as a fellow elder and witness to the sufferings of the Messiah, and also a participant in the glory about to be revealed, I exhort the elders among you:
I John, your brother and participant in the tribulation and in the kingdom and in the patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
- Joint-participation (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Participants (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Participate (23 instances in 9 translations)
- Participated (9 instances in 4 translations)
- Participates (2 instances in 3 translations)