'Rein' in the Bible
So one on horseback went to meet him and said, Thus says the king: Is it peace? And Jehu said, What have you to do with peace? Rein in behind me. And the watchman reported, The messenger came to them, but he does not return.
Do not be like a horse [or] like a mule, without understanding; [that needs] his tackle--bridle and rein--for restraint [or he would not] come near you.
You give your mouth free rein for evil, and you harness your tongue to deceit.
The fool gives full rein to his spirit, but the wise man in the end will bring it into rest.
- Reined (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Reinforce (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Reinforced (8 instances in 4 translations)
- Reinforcements (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Reinforces (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Reinherit (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Reins (16 instances in 5 translations)