'Slacked' in the Bible
In the day of my trouble, I sought the Lord: my hand was stretched out in the night, and slacked not; my soul refused to be comforted.
Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.
- Slack (23 instances in 11 translations)
- Slacken (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Slackened (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Slackeneth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Slacker (12 instances in 1 translation)