'Thresh' in the Bible
Gideon said, "Since you will not help, after the Lord hands Zebah and Zalmunna over to me, I will thresh your skin with desert thorns and briers."
Ornan turned around and saw the angel. While his four sons with him ran away to hide, Ornan continued to thresh wheat.
On that daythe Lord will thresh grain from the Euphrates Riveras far as the Wadi of Egypt,and you Israelites will be gathered one by one.
Bread -corn is beaten small, For not for ever doth he sorely thresh it, Nor crushed it hath a wheel of his cart, Nor do his hoofs beat it small.
Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.
For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; The daughter of Babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come.
O Israel, do not rejoice jubilantly like the nations, for you are unfaithful to your God. You love to receive a prostitute's wages on all the floors where you thresh your grain.
Ephraim is a well-trained calfthat loves to thresh,but I will place a yoke on her fine neck.I will harness Ephraim;Judah will plow;Jacob will do the final plowing.
Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.
Thou didst march through the land in indignation, thou didst thresh the heathen in anger.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Threshed (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Thresher (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Threshes (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Threshest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Thresheth (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Threshing (26 instances in 11 translations)
- Threshing-floor (40 instances in 12 translations)
- Threshing-floors (7 instances in 11 translations)
- Threshing-sledge (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Threshing-sledges (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Threshing-wain (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Threshingplace (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Threshold (29 instances in 11 translations)
- Thresholds (13 instances in 11 translations)