'Washings' in the Bible
and when they come from the market-place, except they bathe themselves, they eat not; and many other things there are, which they have received to hold, washings of cups, and pots, and brasen vessels.)
For, leaving the commandment of God, ye hold what is delivered by men to keep washings of vessels and cups, and many other such like things ye do.
teaching about ritual washings, laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment.
- Wash (116 instances in 14 translations)
- Washbasin (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Washbowl (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Washed (125 instances in 14 translations)
- Washer (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Washer's (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Washerman's (3 instances in 1 translation)