'Wasteness' in the Bible
They are gaunt with want and famine; They gnaw the dry ground, in the gloom of wasteness and desolation.
Therefore behold, I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt deserts of wasteness and desolation, from Migdol to Syene, even unto the border of Ethiopia.
That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
- Waste (698 instances in 14 translations)
- Wasted (114 instances in 14 translations)
- Wasteful (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Wastefully (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Wasteland (46 instances in 7 translations)
- Wasteness (3 instances)