'Cup of' in the Bible
The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ?
The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
In the same way, after supper, He took the cup of wine, saying, "This cup is the new covenant ratified by my blood. Whenever you drink it, do so in memory of me."
Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Cup of Blessing (2 instances in 33 translations)
- Cup of Demons (1 instance in 31 translations)
- Cup of His Fury (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Cup Of His Wrath (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Cup of My Fury (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Cup of Salvation (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Cup that I Drink (2 instances in 21 translations)