'Believed God' in the Bible
For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
(As it has been written, That have set thee father of many nations,) over against him who believed God, making alive the dead, and calling things not being as being.
Now in response to the [proclamation of the] good news [about Christ], the Jews became [God's] enemies for the sake of you [Gentiles]. But concerning [God's] select people, these Jews became [God's] dearly loved ones for the sake of their forefathers [i.e, who believed God's promises regarding their descendants].
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Believed and Were Baptized (2 instances in 13 translations)
- Believed in God (9 instances in 29 translations)
- Believed in Him (16 instances in 24 translations)
- Believed in His God (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Believed in His Name (2 instances in 21 translations)