'What Shall We Do' in the Bible
And Manoah said, Now let Your words come to pass. How shall we order the child, and what shall we do to him?
What shall we do for wives for those who are left, since we have sworn by the LORD that we will not give them any of our daughters for wives?"
Then the elders of the congregation said, "What shall we do for wives for those who are left, since the women are destroyed out of Benjamin?"
They sent therefore and gathered all the lords of the Philistines unto them, and said, What shall we do with the ark of the God of Israel? And they answered, Let the ark of the God of Israel be carried about unto Gath. And they carried the ark of the God of Israel about thither.
And the Philistines called for the priests and the diviners, saying, What shall we do to the ark of the LORD? tell us wherewith we shall send it to his place.
Then Absalom said to Ahithophel, “Give me your advice. What should we do?”
And Elisha said to him, "Say to her I pray thee, 'See, thou hast made all this provision for us, what shall we do for thee? Wouldest thou be spoken for to the king or to the captain of the Host?" And she said, "I dwell among mine own people."
The servant of the man of God got up early and went out, and behold, there was an army with horses and chariots encircling the city. Elisha’s servant said to him, “Oh no, my master! What are we to do?”
And Amaziah said to the man of God, But what shall we do for the hundred talents which I have given to the army of Israel? And the man of God answered, The LORD is able to give thee much more than this.
What shall we do unto the queen Vashti according to law, because she hath not performed the commandment of the king Ahasuerus by the chamberlains?
We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?
Then said they unto him, What shall we do unto thee, that the sea may be calm unto us? for the sea wrought, and was tempestuous.
And the people asked him, saying, What shall we do then?
Then came also publicans to be baptized, and said unto him, Master, what shall we do?
And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.
Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
upon this the chief priests and the Pharisees being assembled in council, said, what shall we do? for this man performs many miracles.
Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.
Search Results by Versions
- ACV (10)
- AM (13)
- ANDERSON (5)
- ASV (8)
- AUV (1)
- COMMON (4)
- DARBY (8)
- EMB (4)
- GODBEY (2)
- GOODSPEED (1)
- HAWEIS (5)
- JULIASMITH (10)
- KJ2000 (15)
- KJV (12)
- LEB (5)
- MACE (4)
- MKJV (17)
- MNT (3)
- MSTC (15)
- NASB (14)
- NET (1)
- NHEB (9)
- NOYES (1)
- SAWYER (5)
- WBS (12)
- WEB (9)
- WESLEY (5)
- WILLIAMS (2)
- WORRELL (4)
- WORSLEY (5)
- YLT (4)
Search Results by Book
- All Kings Shall Fall Down Before Him (1 instance in 10 translations)
- All Nations Shall Serve Him (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Blood Shall Be Upon Them (5 instances in 9 translations)
- By His Name You Shall Swear (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Daughters Shall Prophesy (3 instances in 24 translations)
- Every Knee Shall Bow (3 instances in 23 translations)
- Fire Shall Not Be Quenched (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Glory Which Shall Be Revealed in Us (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Hades Shall Not Prevail (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Healing Shall Spring Forth (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Hell Shall Not Prevail (1 instance in 6 translations)
- How Shall We Do (4 instances in 7 translations)
- How Shall We Escape (3 instances in 25 translations)
- I Shall Not Be Moved (4 instances in 12 translations)
- Just Shall Live by Faith (3 instances in 16 translations)
- Just Shall Live by His Faith (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Lord Shall (296 instances in 29 translations)