'Deposed' in the Bible
The king of Egypt deposed him in Jerusalem and fined the land 7,500 pounds of silver and 75 pounds of gold.
But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him:
And when He had removed him, He raised up David to be their king: of him He testified and said, ‘I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart [conforming to My will and purposes], who will do all My will.’
and not only is there danger that this our trade come into disrepute; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana be made of no account, and that she should even be deposed from her magnificence whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.
- Depose (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Deposes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Deposeth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Deposing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Deposit (24 instances in 11 translations)