'Fare' in the Bible
Far be it from You to do such a thing -- "to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as do the wicked! Far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth execute judgment and do righteously?
And carry these ten cheeses unto the captain of their thousand, and look how thy brethren fare, and take their pledge.
so that his life loathes food, and his soul rejects appetizing fare.
Here also is a futility that goes on upon the earth: there are righteous men who fare as though they were wicked, and wicked men who fare as though they were righteous. I say that this also is vanity (emptiness, falsity, and futility)!
But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD.
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
- Far (736 instances in 14 translations)
- Far-distant (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Far-echoing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Far-off (11 instances in 4 translations)
- Far-reaching (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Far-scattered (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Faraway (11 instances in 4 translations)
- Fared (8 instances in 8 translations)
- Fares (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Farewell (16 instances in 11 translations)
- Faring (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Farm (12 instances in 11 translations)
- Farmed (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Farmer (28 instances in 9 translations)
- Farmer's (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Farmers (42 instances in 8 translations)
- Farmhands (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Farming (5 instances in 6 translations)
- Farmland (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Farms (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Farther (39 instances in 12 translations)
- Farthest (39 instances in 10 translations)
- Farthing (5 instances in 7 translations)
- Farthings (3 instances in 4 translations)