'Fare' in the Bible
Far be it from You to do such a thing—to strike the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike. Far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right [by executing just and righteous judgment]?”
And carry these ten cheeses unto the captain of their thousand, and look how thy brethren fare, and take their pledge.
so that his life loathes food, and his soul rejects appetizing fare.
There is a meaningless and futile thing which is done on the earth: that is, there are righteous men whose gain is as though they were evil, and evil men whose gain is as though they were righteous. I say that this too is futility (meaningless, vain).
But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD.
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
And after some days Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us return now and visit the brethren in every city wherein we proclaimed the word of the Lord, and see how they fare.
- Far (734 instances in 13 translations)
- Far-distant (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Far-echoing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Far-off (11 instances in 4 translations)
- Far-reaching (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Far-scattered (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Faraway (11 instances in 4 translations)
- Fared (8 instances in 7 translations)
- Fares (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Farewell (16 instances in 10 translations)
- Faring (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Farm (12 instances in 10 translations)
- Farmed (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Farmer (28 instances in 9 translations)
- Farmer's (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Farmers (42 instances in 8 translations)
- Farmhands (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Farming (5 instances in 6 translations)
- Farmland (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Farms (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Farther (39 instances in 12 translations)
- Farthest (39 instances in 10 translations)
- Farthing (5 instances in 6 translations)
- Farthings (3 instances in 3 translations)