'Grows' in the Bible
God also told them, "Look! I have given you every seed-bearing plant that grows throughout the earth, along with every tree that grows seed-bearing fruit. They will produce your food.
Then Judah said to his daughter-in-law Tamar, "Remain a widow in your father's house until my son Shelah grows up." For he thought, "He might die too, like his brother." So Tamar went to live in her father's house.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Grow (223 instances in 13 translations)
- Grower (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Groweth (27 instances in 4 translations)
- Growing (69 instances in 12 translations)
- Growl (12 instances in 10 translations)
- Growling (6 instances in 8 translations)