'Harming' in the Bible
Otherwise, as surely as the Lord God of Israel lives, who prevented me from harming you, if you had not come quickly to meet me, Nabal wouldn’t have had any men left by morning light.”
He keeps his hand from harming the poor, not taking interest or profit on a loan. He practices My ordinances and follows My statutes. Such a person will not die for his father’s iniquity. He will certainly live.
And I'll prevent the devourer from harming you, so that he does not destroy the crops of your land. Nor will the vines in your fields drop their fruit," says the LORD of the Heavenly Armies.
- Harm (169 instances in 12 translations)
- Harmed (20 instances in 7 translations)
- Harmful (21 instances in 7 translations)
- Harmless (7 instances in 9 translations)
- Harmon (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Harmonious (4 instances in 5 translations)