'Inn' in the Bible
And as one of them opened his sack to give his ass provender in the inn, he espied his money; for, behold, it was in his sack's mouth.
And it came to pass, when we came to the inn, that we opened our sacks, and, behold, every man's money was in the mouth of his sack, our money in full weight: and we have brought it again in our hand.
And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him.
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
- Innards (15 instances in 1 translation)
- Inner (233 instances in 14 translations)
- Inner-chamber (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Inner-chambers (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Inner-court (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Inner-house (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Innermost (33 instances in 12 translations)
- Innkeeper (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Inn (5 instances)
- An Innumerable Number
- Condemning The Innocent
- Feeding Animals
- Inner Being
- Inner Garments
- Innocence, Examples Of