'Liketh' in the Bible
He shall dwell with thee, even among you, in that place which he shall choose in one of thy gates, where it liketh him best: thou shalt not oppress him.
Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse.
- Like-affected (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Like-minded (5 instances in 9 translations)
- Liked (12 instances in 7 translations)
- Likely (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Liken (11 instances in 11 translations)
- Likened (9 instances in 6 translations)
- Liketh (3 instances)