'Loves' in the Bible
He that loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no occasion of stumbling in him.
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him,
In this the sons of God are manifest, and the sons of the devil: whosoever does not righteousness and that loves not his brother is not of God.
Dear friends, let us love one another, because love is from God, and everyone who loves has been fathered by God and knows God.
He that loves not has not known God; for God is love.
If any one says that he loves God, while he hates his brother man, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother man whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen.
This commandment we have from him, that he who loves God should also love his brother.
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God. Whoever loves the Father also loves the child who is born of him.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Lovable (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Love (821 instances in 14 translations)
- Love's (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Love-apples (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Love-feasts (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Love-song (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loved (279 instances in 14 translations)
- Lovedst (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Loveless (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loveliness (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Lovely (31 instances in 12 translations)
- Lovemaking (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Lover (91 instances in 14 translations)
- Lover's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Lovers (67 instances in 14 translations)
- Lovesick (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Lovest (13 instances in 5 translations)
- Loveth (85 instances in 4 translations)
- Loving (169 instances in 14 translations)
- Loving-hearted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loving-kindness (222 instances in 7 translations)
- Loving-kindnesses (12 instances in 6 translations)
- Lovingly (13 instances in 7 translations)
- Agape Love
- Assurance, nature of
- Gospel, Responses To
- Knowing God, Effects Of
- Love Fellow Christians!
- Love To Others
- Love To Others, Evidence Of
- Love to Christ
- Love, For One Another
- Love, Nature Of
- Loving Others
- New Birth, Evidenced By
- Not Loving God
- Origins Of Spiritual Life
- The World Without God