'Loving' in the Bible
he who is loving his brother, in the light he doth remain, and a stumbling-block in him there is not;
Stop loving the world and the things that are in the world. If anyone persists in loving the world, the Father's love is not in him.
In this manifest are the children of God, and the children of the devil; every one who is not doing righteousness, is not of God, and he who is not loving his brother,
we -- we have known that we have passed out of the death to the life, because we love the brethren; he who is not loving the brother doth remain in the death.
Beloved, may we love one another, because the love is of God, and every one who is loving, of God he hath been begotten, and doth know God;
he who is not loving did not know God, because God is love.
We have the power of loving, because he first had love for us.
if any one may say -- 'I love God,' and his brother he may hate, a liar he is; for he who is not loving his brother whom he hath seen, God -- whom he hath not seen -- how is he able to love?
and this is the command we have from Him, that he who is loving God, may also love his brother.
Every one who is believing that Jesus is the Christ, of God he hath been begotten, and every one who is loving Him who did beget, doth love also him who is begotten of Him:
For loving God is keeping his laws: and his laws are not hard.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Lovable (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Love (821 instances in 14 translations)
- Love's (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Love-apples (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Love-feasts (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Love-song (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loved (279 instances in 14 translations)
- Lovedst (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Loveless (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loveliness (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Lovely (31 instances in 12 translations)
- Lovemaking (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Lover (91 instances in 14 translations)
- Lover's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Lovers (67 instances in 14 translations)
- Loves (108 instances in 13 translations)
- Lovesick (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Lovest (13 instances in 5 translations)
- Loveth (85 instances in 4 translations)
- Loving-hearted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loving-kindness (222 instances in 7 translations)
- Loving-kindnesses (12 instances in 6 translations)
- Lovingly (13 instances in 7 translations)
- Agape Love
- Fathers Loving Care
- God Showed His Lovingkindness
- God Shows His Lovingkindness
- God Shows Loving Kindness
- Life By Loving
- Love To Others, Evidence Of
- Love to Christ
- Love, For One Another
- Love, Nature Of
- Loving Evil
- Loving Foreigners
- Loving God's Things
- Loving Good
- Loving Kindness Of God
- Loving Money
- Loving Oneself