'Refer' in the Bible
But no longer refer to the burden of the Lord, for each man's word becomes his burden and you pervert the words of the living God, the Lord of Hosts, our God
And, beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He explained to them the passages in Scripture which refer to Himself.
"What I am saying does not refer to all of you. I know the ones I have chosen. But this is to fulfill the scripture, 'The one who eats my bread has turned against me.'
I do not refer to this through fear of privation, for (for my part)
All these [regulations] refer to what is destroyed by being used up; they are human commands and doctrines.
I know your works as well as your labor and steadfast endurance, and that you cannot tolerate evil. You have even put to the test those who refer to themselves as apostles (but are not), and have discovered that they are false.
- Prefer (19 instances in 11 translations)
- Preferable (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Preference (8 instances in 7 translations)
- Preferred (9 instances in 8 translations)
- Preferring (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Prefers (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Abraham, New Testament References
- Being Content
- Hard Work And Perseverance
- Other References To God's Name
- Other References To Hair
- Other References To Mouths
- Other References To The Disciples
- Other References To The Heart
- Other References To The Red Sea