'Regardest' in the Bible
In that thou lovest thine enemies, and hatest thy friends. For thou hast declared this day, that thou regardest neither princes nor servants: for this day I perceive, that if Absalom had lived, and all we had died this day, then it had pleased thee well.
I cry unto thee, and thou dost not hear me: I stand up, and thou regardest me not.
And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.
And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?
- Disregard (27 instances in 9 translations)
- Disregarded (24 instances in 10 translations)
- Disregarding (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Disregards (9 instances in 6 translations)
- Regard (315 instances in 13 translations)
- Regarded (81 instances in 13 translations)
- Regardest (4 instances)