'Revileth' in the Bible
For any man who revileth his father and his mother is certainly put to death; his father and his mother he hath reviled: his blood is on him.
and the son of the Israelitish woman execrateth the Name, and revileth; and they bring him in unto Moses; and his mother's name is Shelomith daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan;
And unto the sons of Israel thou dost speak, saying, When any man revileth his God -- then he hath borne his sin;
And the Philistine saith unto David, 'Am I a dog that thou art coming unto me with staves?' and the Philistine revileth David by his gods,
And David goeth with his men in the way, and Shimei is going at the side of the hill over-against him, going on, and he revileth, and stoneth with stones over-against him, and hath dusted with dust.
- Revile (29 instances in 12 translations)
- Reviled (31 instances in 12 translations)
- Revilement (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Reviler (4 instances in 7 translations)
- Revilers (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Revileth (6 instances)