'Sharpness' in the Bible
Also -- Thou turnest back the sharpness of his sword, And hast not established him in battle,
Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.
- Sharp (127 instances in 14 translations)
- Sharp-pointed (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Sharpen (10 instances in 12 translations)
- Sharpened (16 instances in 12 translations)
- Sharpeneth (4 instances in 4 translations)