'Termination' in the Bible
'Then your border shall turn direction from the south to the ascent of Akrabbim and continue to Zin, and its termination shall be to the south of Kadesh-barnea; and it shall reach Hazaraddar and continue to Azmon.
'The border shall turn direction from Azmon to the brook of Egypt, and its termination shall be at the sea.
'You shall draw a line from Mount Hor to the Lebo-hamath, and the termination of the border shall be at Zedad;
and the border shall proceed to Ziphron, and its termination shall be at Hazar-enan. This shall be your north border.
'And the border shall go down to the Jordan and its termination shall be at the Salt Sea. This shall be your land according to its borders all around.'"
For as a means of righteousness Christ is the termination of Law to every believer.
- Determinate (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Determinately (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Determination (10 instances in 9 translations)
- Determinations (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Exterminate (23 instances in 8 translations)
- Exterminated (27 instances in 7 translations)
- Exterminates (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Exterminating (2 instances in 2 translations)