'Whit' in the Bible
And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
And Samuel told him every whit, and hid nothing from him. And he said, It is the LORD: let him do what seemeth him good.
If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?
Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
- White (95 instances in 13 translations)
- White-hot (2 instances in 2 translations)
- White-reddish (4 instances in 2 translations)
- White-washed (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Whited (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Whiten (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Whitened (1 instance in 1 translation)